Submit a Request or Concern
- Town Manager's Office
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Parks & Recreation
- Police Department
- Public Works
Have a suggestion for improvement for the Town of Windsor? Your input is welcome. The Town Manager will read all of the suggestions submitted through the on-line suggestion box.
- After-hour emergency: Call (707) 838-1000 and the standby duty person will be contacted.
- Encroachment Permit
- Street Maintenance (Town street lights, traffic signals, potholes, public storm drains, signage)
- Transportation Permit
- Water Reclamation (Sewer): For issues related to water reclamation (sewer) please call (707) 838-1000 immediately.
- Water System (water leaks, low/high water pressure, water outage, water quality)
Aircraft Noise: To report noise complaints about aircraft, call the aircraft noise complaint hotline at (707)544-4787. Provide: Date & Time, Description of the aircraft, Direction of travel, if known.
- Other Question or Concern