Skip to Main Content
Smoke from Butte County
How do I...?
Administrative Services Department
There are several ways to pay your utility bill.
Pay Your Bill Online
From the link above, select
. Once you have established a user account and are connected to your utility account, you have the following payment options:
- we accept American Express, Visa or MasterCard (debit or credit card)
Automatic Clearing House (ACH)
- have your checking or savings account automatically debited
Recurring Credit Card Payment (RCCP)
- have your debit or credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) automatically debited with the option to update or modify your card information anytime
by having your bi-monthly statement sent to your email address.
Other payment options:
- send your payment and stub in the return envelope enclosed with your statement
- contact us at 838-1004 to pay over the phone
- visit us at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 300A, Monday - Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- located at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, left of the Police Department main entrance
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow