- Applications will only be accepted on the official Town of Windsor Employment Application Form.
- The Town does not accept unsolicited applications or job interest cards.
- The Town is not responsible for the quality, readability, or completeness of faxed application materials, and prefers to receive the originals delivered in person or by mail.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure completeness of all required application materials.
You may also access full job descriptions of positions with the Town.
The Town of Windsor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current job openings the week of March 20, 2017:
Click here to apply for any of the positions below online
- Recreation Leader - Teen Program (Part-Time) - Recreation Leader - Teen Program Supplemental Questionnaire
- Recreation Leader Job Bulletin - Recreation Leader Supplemental Questionnaire
- Mobile Youth Connection Coordinator (Part-Time) - Mobile Youth Connection Coordinator Supplemental Questionnaire (Part-Time)
- Preschool Teachers (Part-Time)
- Parks and Recreation-Seasonal Maintenance Worker
- Recreation Leader-Camp Counselor - Camp Counselor Supplemental Questionnaire
- Recreation Leader - Summer Camp Director Summer Camp Director Supplemental Questionnaire
- Recreation Leader - Teen Camp Director - Teen Camp Director Supplemental Questionnaire
- Swim Instructors and Lifeguards (Part-Time)
- Facility Attendant (Part-Time)
The Town of Windsor Human Resources Department will make reasonable efforts in the examination process to accommodate qualified disabled applicants.
Individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the testing process must inform the Human Resources Department in writing by the final filing date as stated on the Employment Announcement.