• Valet bicycle parking on Town Green. Swap your bike for a free chair for the night! Chairs provided to bike riders on a first come first serve basis
• Designated motorcycle parking on Duvander Lane (west end of Town Green)
*** NO PARKING in the Bell Village (Oliver’s) parking lot. Property Owner will tow Town Green event attendees
A WORD ABOUT SEATING: Seating on the Green is subject to restrictions.
• The center grass wedges are reserved for low-to-the-ground lawn and beach chairs. The seat of the chair can be no more than 12 inches from the ground. Signage and a measuring stick will be available on Thursdays to mark the maximum seat height in the area
• The outer grass wedges are reserved for standard size lawn and beach chairs
• Canopies are permitted ONLY on behind the Timeline Walk. Canopies not permitted on the southwest lawn wedge
• Blankets may be spread on grass ONLY AFTER 4:30 p.m.
• No roping or blocking off private areas on the Green is allowed
• Please, no skateboarding, roller blading, scooters or bike riding on the Green
• Dogs on leash and under control of owner
• No smoking on Windsor Town Green
• Alcoholic beverage sales by local Windsor non-profits. Consumption restricted to Town Green
• Unloading zone located at the Huerta Gym east parking lot
• First aid station provided by Bell’s Ambulance Service
• Free family lawn games
WASTE LESS WINDSOR
As residents, businesses and organizations living in and serving the Town of Windsor, we want to help Windsor become a community that delivers zero waste to the landfill.The Waste Less Windsor Task Force will reduce waste sent to the landfill from the 2019 Summer Nights on the Green Concert Series by focusing on sustainable service ware, education and volunteer recruitment. Stop by and see us during the concerts and see how you can make a difference.
DIRECTIONS TO WINDSOR TOWN GREEN:
Highway 101 to the Central Windsor Exit West on Old Redwood Highway (a left-hand turn for northbound traffic; a right-hand turn for southbound traffic)Straight (past Shell Station and McDonalds on right hand side of street) to Windsor River Road Right onto Market Street
Information & directions: Parks and Recreation Department (707) 838-1260
En Español: (707) 547-9533
No event parking in the Bell Village Parking Lot (Oliver's) *
*Property owners will tow cars of Town Green event attendees