Trespass Action

If you are the owner, owner’s agent, or person in lawful possession of private property or property closed to the general public you can request that Windsor Police Department take action on your behalf to keep trespassers off your property. This can be legally administered, in accordance with California Penal Code section 602(o), by completing a Trespass Action Request and having it on-file with our office. By completing the document and submitting it to us, you can lawfully request that Windsor Police Department enforce the provisions of California Penal Code section 602 and request any persons not having lawful business on your property to leave forthwith or be subject to arrest.

Trespass Action Request