Skip to Main Content
How do I...?
Administrative Services Department
There are several ways to pay your utility bill.
Pay Your Bill Online
From the link above, select
. Once you have established a user account and are connected to your utility account, you have the following payment options:
- we accept American Express, Visa or MasterCard (debit or credit card)
Automatic Clearing House (ACH)
- have your checking or savings account automatically debited
Recurring Credit Card Payment (RCCP)
- have your debit or credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) automatically debited with the option to update or modify your card information anytime
by having your bi-monthly statement sent to your email address.
Other payment options:
- send your payment and stub in the return envelope enclosed with your statement
- contact us at 838-1004 to pay over the phone
- visit us at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 300A, Monday - Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- located at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, left of the Police Department main entrance
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow