- Community Development
- Planning Division
- BoDean Project
BoDean Construction Materials Processing Plant, Planned Development and Subdivision
The Town has received an application from BoDean Company/Dean Soiland for planning entitlements to develop a new asphalt plant and construction materials processing facility on a portion of a 13.46-acre industrial site on Caletti Avenue (APN 059-271-103). The site is currently in use for various industrial and commercial operations. The following entitlements are requested:
- Rezone to Planned Development (PD) to change development standards, including allowing structure heights up to 100 feet with Minor Use Permit or Conditional Use Permit, and to specify the range of uses allowed.
- Tentative Subdivision Map (four lots), with the asphalt processing facility to be located on Lot 1 (6.82 acres). Lots 2-4 range in size from 2.10 to 2.33 acres.
- Use Permit to allow an asphalt plant/construction materials processing facility with a maximum height of approximately 60 feet.
- Site Plan and Design Review.
The project requires Planning Commission review with a recommendation to Town Council and Town Council approval.
The project requires environmental review, which is currently underway. Once the environmental document has been prepared, it will be posted on this page for public review and comment.
Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report
Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. - Public Scoping Meeting
Location: Civic Center Council Chambers, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 400, Windsor
Zoom: https://townofwindsor.zoom.us/j/83058161784 or call 877-853-5247 (toll free) and enter webinar ID 830 5816 1784
- Use Permit Plans
- Landscape Plan
- Shiloh Tentative Subdivision Map
- Draft Planned Development Standards
- Transfer Truck Circulation Exhibit
- Sign Program
For more information or to be placed on the Interested Parties List for the project, please contact Kim Voge, project planner, at email@example.com.
Site Plan/Landscape Plan
Visual Simulation from Northeast Corner of the Site
Visual Simulation from Northwest Corner of the Site