The Town has received a request to develop a mixed-use, affordable apartment project on a 5.92-acre parcel located at 295 Shiloh Road (APN 163-171-039). The proposal includes two buildings with a total of 173 apartments and 8,000 square feet of commercial space. A four-story building would face Shiloh Road with an entry plaza, two commercial spaces on the ground floor, and 48 apartments on the upper floors. A five-story building oriented to Business Park Court would include 125 apartments, a 3,000-square foot community room, swimming pool, bocce court and other amenities. Access would be provided via two driveways on Business Park Court. The project includes a total of 15 studio units (576 SF); 70 one-bedroom units (626 SF); 44 two-bedroom units (928 SF); and 44 three-bedroom units (1,079 SF). Parking meets State requirements for affordable projects. Development incentives are requested pursuant to State Density Bonus Law, including: (1) relief from Zoning Ordinance height limitations; and (2) relief from Zoning Ordinance requirements for tree planting in the parking lot.
Public Hearing: Planning Commission, October 11, 2022
A Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND), including mitigation measures, has been prepared for the project to reduce potentially significant adverse impacts on the environment. The public review period for the Mitigated Negative Declaration is from September 2, 2022, to October 1, 2022. Please submit written comments via email, regular mail, or in person at the location cited below.
Kim Voge (email@example.com), Town of Windsor, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 400, Windsor, CA 95492
- Shiloh Crossing Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix A - Air Quality, Energy, and Greenhouse Gas Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix B - Biological Resources Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix C - Cultural Resources Analysis
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix D - Geology and Soils Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix E - Hazards and Hazardous Materials Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix F - Hydrology and Water Quality Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix G - Noise Supporting Information
- Shiloh Crossing Appendix H - Transportation Supporting Information