Responsibilities & Services
The Town Attorney's office provides legal services as Town Attorney to the Town of Windsor and General Counsel to the Town of Windsor Water District and Redevelopment Successor Agency.
As requested by the Council members, such duties shall include:
- Guidance, consultation, preparation and review of:
- Other legal documents
- Attendance at meetings of the Town Council and staff
- Rendition of legal opinions
- Advice on matters of Town business
- Defense and prosecution of legal actions
- Other duties or services to assist the Town in achieving its goals in a sound legal manner
Mr. Sanchez works for Meyers, Nave, Riback, Silver & Wilson which provides legal services to over 100 public agencies.