Take a trip back in time with SouthBound a tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd and other Southern Rock bands of the 70's and 80's. These dedicated musicians have done their research into the band members they portray. Have a high-quality Southern Rock experience and sing along to many of your favorite hits.
Thursday, September 2
MAYA Genre: Latin Roots Tribute www.mayaband.com
Band Sponsor: Friends of the Windsor Library
Maya presents the most popular songs from well-known Latin artists from Santana to Gloria Estefan, including old school Latin hits. Maya covers all standard Latin styles including, Cumbia, Tex Mex, Salsa, Latin Rock, Cha Cha and Merengue.
Thursday, September 9
California Beach Boys Genre: Beach Boys Tribute Band www.cabeachboys.com
Band Sponsor: FRC Inc.
Mike Amaral and the California Beach Boys have a passion for music and performing. The Boys are influenced by the music of the 60’s. They have played on stage with Surf Legends like, The Ventures, The Surfaris, The Sunrays, and The Rivieras.
Band Sponsor: Windsor Golf Club & Charlie's Restaurant
Beatles Flashback performs at the Windsor Concert Series finale for the 11th year. These popular local boys create a show filled with everyone’s favorite Beatles hits, plus a light show and often special guests. End the Concert Series singing along and swaying to Hey Jude with the whole Windsor community.
Thursday, September 23
Orquesta Son de Caña Genre: Latin Salsa www.facebook.com/orquestasondecana
Band Sponsor: The Tamale Factory
Orquesta Son de Caña is back on the Windsor Town Green with their thick traditional Latin sound and rhythmic Salsa beat. Bring your dancing shoes and grab a partner, the dance floor is sure to be packed.
Thursday, September 30
Kingsborough Genre: Rock n' Roll www.kingsboroughmusic.com
Band Sponsor: Pacific Home Care
They seduce with their rhythm-heavy rock n’ roll mixed with soulful harmonious instrumentation and storytelling lyrics. KINGSBOROUGH breathes new life into the music that has inspired generations.
Thursday, October 7
Apple Z Band Genre: Rock, Dance, Groove www.facebook.com/pg/applezband
Band Sponsor: Pacific Home Care
APPLE Z is a smokin’ hot dance band and inspires people all over California and abroad. They are known for their unique styling of the timeless popular music everyone knows and loves. APPLE Z is a band with vast performance experience in all genres.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SUMMER NIGHTS ON THE GREEN CONCERT SPONSORS! SPOTLIGHT Coleman Construction & RC Painting | Encore Events & Rentals | Exchange Bank | Les Schwab Tire
Center | Michael Langhals, Realtor | Meyers Nave | Mengler Family Wines & Bellacana Vineyards
The Engine is Red | Simply Solar | SoCoNews | Sonoma County Resource Recovery
BAND SPONSORS Friends of the Windsor Library | The Tamale Factory | FRC Inc.
Windsor Golf Club & Charlie's Restaurant | Windsor Lions Club |
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2021 concert season?
• Parking at Windsor High School, 8695 Windsor Road - 1/2 mile from Town Green
• Sonoma County Transit shuttle service between Windsor High School and the Town Green from 5-9 pm
• Sonoma County Transit Shuttle service between Windsor Middle School and the Town Green from 5-9 pm
• Valet bicycle parking on Town Green. Swap your bike for a free chair for the night! Chairs provided to bike riders on a first come first serve basis
• Designated motorcycle parking on Duvander Lane (west end of Town Green)
*** NO PARKING in the Bell Village (Oliver’s) parking lot. Property Owner will tow Town Green event attendees
Health & Safety
The Town of Windsor is following all County, State and CDC guidelines for outdoor events and is aware of numerous ‘breakthrough’ positive COVID 19 diagnoses for people who are fully vaccinated. Therefore, masks are encouraged for everybody when not able to maintain social distancing. The Town encourages individuals to get the COVID 19 vaccination to prevent major health risks and/or related deaths. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccination and where to get yours please visit, Sonoma County COVID-19 Vaccine Information - Sonoma County Emergency and Preparedness Information (socoemergency.org)
A WORD ABOUT SEATING: Seating on the Green is subject to restrictions.
• The center grass wedges are reserved for low-to-the-ground lawn and beach chairs. The seat of the chair can be no more than 12 inches from the ground. Signage and a measuring stick will be available on Thursdays to mark the maximum seat height in the area
• The outer grass wedges are reserved for standard size lawn and beach chairs
• Canopies are permitted ONLY on behind the Timeline Walk. Canopies not permitted on the southwest lawn wedge
• Blankets may be spread on grass ONLY AFTER 4:30 p.m.
• No roping or blocking off private areas on the Green is allowed
• Please, no skateboarding, roller blading, scooters or bike riding on the Green
• Dogs on leash and under control of owner
• No smoking on Windsor Town Green
• Alcoholic beverage sales by local Windsor non-profits. Consumption restricted to Town Green
• Unloading zone located at the Huerta Gym east parking lot
• First aid station provided by Bell’s Ambulance Service
• Free family lawn games
WASTE LESS WINDSOR
As residents, businesses and organizations living in and serving the Town of Windsor, we want to help Windsor become a community that delivers zero waste to the landfill. The Waste Less Windsor Task Force will reduce waste sent to the landfill from the 2021 Summer Nights on the Green Concert Series by focusing on sustainable service ware, education and volunteer recruitment. Stop by and see us during the concerts and see how you can make a difference.
DIRECTIONS TO WINDSOR TOWN GREEN:
Highway 101 to the Central Windsor ExitWest on Old Redwood Highway (a left-hand turn for northbound traffic; a right-hand turn for southbound traffic)Straight (past Shell Station and McDonalds on right hand side of street) to Windsor River Road Right onto Market Street
Information & directions: Parks and Recreation Department (707) 838-1260