Official Town Records


The Town Clerk ensures that books of all certified minutes, resolutions, ordinances, and other official Town documents are maintained. The office also maintains copies of all agreements and contracts entered into by the Town.

Public Records Request Form

Complete the attached form for requisition of Public Records.
Public Records Request Form

To submit your request, you may take ONE of the following steps:
  • Submit your completed form to the Town Clerk's office.
  • Mail your completed form to Town of Windsor, P.O. Box 100, Windsor, CA 95492. Attn: Town Clerk.
  • Drop your completed form at Town Hall, 9291 Old Redwood Hwy, Building 400, Windsor, CA 95492

Cost of Duplication

Prior to submitting your Public Records request, please review the attached list of applicable fees for the duplication of Public Records.