Do I need a permit for a storage container for moving?

Storage containers should be out of the Town’s right of way and placed in the driveway. If this is not possible you must fill out an Encroachment Permit application. The application should include the dimensions of the container and the duration the container will be within the Town right of way (street) and be placed so as not to cause any traffic obstruction, sight distance obstacle or safety hazard.

Encroachment Permit Application

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Permit to work in the Town’s right-of-way?
2. Who handles the garbage pick-up in the Town of Windsor?
3. Who can I call with questions about my water bill?
4. Who is responsible for maintaining the sidewalk in front of my house?
5. Why can't I flush unused medications or throw them in the trash?
6. Who do I contact to get a pothole fixed?
7. What happens to the Town's wastewater after it is treated?
8. What is the schedule for street sweeping?
9. Do I need a permit for a storage container for moving?
10. Are there any easement on my property, and if so, am I limited to how I may use that easement area?
11. How can residents and businesses dispose of hazardous waste?
12. Where can I see a list of Public Works projects currently bidding?
13. Where does the Town’s responsibility end on a water service lateral?
14. How can I request a Public Works Inspection?